Saturday, May 30, 2009

public transportation.

oh yeah! another FIRSTs again..:))
Friday, May 29,2009, i got the chance to go to UPLB with my 4th year classmates slash college schoolmates, Nelson and Nathalie..that's the very first i'm talking about.:)) Hm, the first is not me going to UPLB but it's me going to UPLB with my friends without guardians, plus, without any important purpose of going..just to...to...err...practice commuting?maybe.haha.
anyway, that's it..while the second first is me traveling via public transportation, ALONE..to make it clear, the three of us went to UPLB together meeting each other in Pacita but when we're already going home, from the university, we took the same jeepney with the signboard saying 'crossing'..ok..so anyway, because they're both laguna-ers and i'm from Cavite, we'll be taking different ways so i decided to go apart.. i alighted first.. then, i took the bus ALL BY MYSELF..the bus was headed to Alabang..and from there, i took a jeepney again straight to our subdivision.
so i'm quite proud of myself..actually, not quite, but soooooo proud..haha.. because it's my first time to ride a public vehicle ALONE..swear..so my mission's accomplished..I NOW KNOW HOW TO GO TO UPLB ALONE, COMMUTING.:)

0 comments: