Monday, May 25, 2009

Asian Hospital.

mid day of May 22, my mom was admitted in the Asian hospital to undergo a procedure.
it was friday and 2 days prior to my birthday.
that's the reason why i was somehow sad going to the hospital, but then, i can't refuse, i should go and attend the needs of my mother. :) oha oha..
and then, at around 3:oopm, when we're already in my mom's room, i switched on the t.v., and it's in channel 100+, a channel that i don't really know(haha)..so i switched it onto another channel and it was then that i realized that i need a remote control `coz the channels are too many and channel + and channel - are the only options in the side of the t.v..but it was not in the room, so i went to the nurse's station to ask for the remote..they said that they'll call someone to get the remote control.. but a while has passed already so i followed-up..(the remote)..they said, the remote is on its way already, and then i said , 'thanks'.. and so i went back to our room, and to my surprise, when i turned back, heading to our room, it's rhian ramos in my front.. and i assume that she was just visiting a relative or so in the room beside us..
i went inside our room..i switched the t.v. and then, flash report!! 'richard gutierez was involved in a car crash'! gawd..he's one of my kapuso idols..and i watched the whole report..shock crossed me! he was admitted first in the Tagaytay hospital and then, in the Asian Hospital! He was there in the same floor, just a room away from us, the room where rhian went in..! okay..i was gobsmacked, really..
after a couple of hours and days, i saw many other kapuso stars visiting him..
so, instead of me feeling sad inside the hospital, i felt glad..but still sad because we are still there, my mom's still feeling not well..
but happily, on my birthday, sunday, may 24, my mom's ready for discharging.:) so i had the chance to celebrate my birthday outside..:)
another good news is that, she's already recovered but still needing rest..

0 comments: