Thursday, April 23, 2009

My first.

I am very much new here at blogspot.com.
I expected that I'd be having trouble in fixing my page, and so did I.

At first, I don't have any idea on how to edit my profile.[I actually wanted it to be fab and cool!..haha..] I used different HTML codes to personalize each template that I get, but it just all turned into mess.. [I already forgot my HTML lessons when I was in first year high] shame!haha.. I tried to sort things out all by myself again and again.. I search for blogger templates in the internet, and I really liked one! But all of a sudden, I realized that the codes aren't posted, what i saw are just thumbnail pictures, though it was said there that i should click something bla bla..but i am really clueless where to find that button..arrgghh..*sighs*.. I gave up on those pretty templates that i saw..[but i continued browsing for some more]..And then, gosh! i finally found one, a pink one with codes beside it already..

And there you go, i successfully attached it in my page..credits to the maker of that themes' site..!

But even if I have changed my page's skin, I'll still edit its contents.haha.:)

0 comments: